Monday, June 25, 2007

On to the next stage of our lives...


We have lived in a different place for every stage of our lives. It stands to reason that now, preparing for baby, we are moving again.
I waited to post until it looked like everything was going to go through.
We close on July 2nd.
Now, toting around an additional 11 lbs and a 44" belly, I am dejunking and packing. Darren has been doing all the heavy lifting while I direct. He is a good man to put up with me and a move at the same time!
The next house is much larger, we went looking with two little ones in mind. The kids rooms are as large as the master and there is a fort in the back yard. Darren will have his wood shop and I will have a formal dining room. This will be the first two story house for either of us. (Can I count all those trips up the stairs toward my weekly cardio?)

I've had daydreams of Christmas mornings with little ones running down the stairs with excitement.

This is a photo from the tax assessors site. My sister was right, it does look like the "Leave it to Beaver" house.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Congratulations on your new house! It sounds perfect for two little pairs of feet :)

Dianna from the Dillon forum

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Congrats Erin! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I am glad to read that you are doing well! Can't wait to read more!