Well,... except for a few items at the old house: some furniture needed to be left for show and we forgot the grill... other than that we have finished our move.
Now, we start unpacking, two rooms are done thanks to some very special people.
We have had a great deal of help from our family and friends.
WE ARE SO BLESSED BY YOU. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP!
Now, a baby update:
Everything is doing fine. I have remained at a total of 13 lbs weight gained (I did not gain weight in the last four weeks - go figure). Baby has a strong heartbeat and is active. She rolls, kicks and pushes as she should at this stage. She jumps at loud sounds and pushes back on the seat belt. As long as she is healthy and I can remain mobile and active, I have no complaints.
No comments:
Post a Comment